Donnerstag, 24. Juni 2010



Key to my heart..




It's how we do it one time

Lonely hours


Lonely days


I should've listened to you


And what you had to say


I never knew how much you feel for somebody after you've let them go

And you find out that it's too late to let your feelings show

And even though I've done you so wrong



Don't you know like I know

You see you've got the key to my heart


Unlock me and take all my feelings apart

Cause when you said you had to leave

Had to go away you closed the door on me



You threw away the key


Started over, I'm feeling down

Still can't believe that you're not around

I should have been there for you



But now I'm crying all this melody tonight

I didn't realize that there's no other remedy to numb this pain

And even though you're being so strong

Don't you know like I know



And every day and night I'm thinking about you constantly


Now I know for sure how much you really mean to me

Sometimes I get a rush

And I see, how we were meant be


...♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen